Decades ago, Asparuhovo was a village situated almost on the seaside, just 1 km from Varna city. Today Asparuhovo is maybe the most modern and autonomous quarter of Varna.
You have everything on one place:
- Thin sandy beach 1 kilometer long and in some parts 100 m wide.
- Water sports school on the beach, operating throughout of the season.
- Close to the beach, many fish and sea foods restaurants and coffee shops, most of which transform into lively dinner places with rock music, famous for their cuisine and live bands.
- The area boasts the most spacious free beach/restaurants parking
- Near the sea there are wild green areas with reserved flora species
- Additionally, a cozy sea garden with different sports facilities, including football and volleyball and many children yards and outside fitnes facilities.
- Conveniently, there are many supermarkets, a fresh vegetable bazar, public transport, fast food options, a small shopping center, a veterinary clinic and others facilities.
Transfer Varna Tips:
Being in Varna, you can spend a day or two in this area, very close to Varna, or even consider staying in a hotel or apartment. Enjoy the view from the top of the quarter - the Varna bay is looking amazing day and night, making your vaccation even more enjoyable.
This is an autonomous quarter of Varna, only 5 minutes by car from the center, providing everything within easy reach, including a thin sandy beach that stretches 1 kilometer long with preserved nature around.